Buying Portland Real Estate
Welcome to Exclusive Portland Real Estate, where we think helping you find a home for a great price is rewarding, challenging and fun. Interest in local homes for sale has been on the rise due in part to increased affordability in the Portland real estate market combined with low interest rates. Not only this, many buyers tell us that their land-lords have been raising rents for years and that they will save money every month because their house payments will be less than rent. It’s also important to note that having a buyer agent costs you nothing because properties listed for sale have already agreed to pay us in their listing agreements. If you’d like to learn more about what we do as Portland Real Estate Brokers and how we can help you read on below or better yet, give us a call: 503-473-8001.
I’m Buying A Home In Portland: Why Do I need A Realtor?
Reason 1: We Build Relationships With Our Clients
As your personal Portland Real Estate Agents we take the human element into account. Every person is unique and we know that our job is about making your home-ownership dreams come true. Let’s get to know each other and please tell us your home-buying needs. We feel it’s important to not only hear about the home you want but also about your lifestyle. This way, we can give you our best service and you can be sure we understand your needs. Call us to get started now: 503-473-8001.
Reason 2: You Don’t Pay Extra To Have Your Own Real Estate Agent
Homes for sale on the Multiple Listing Service have a set buyer agent compensation that’s paid by the seller. Choosing to not have a Realtor represent you means the sellers have an agent and you don’t. Furthermore, in the event a buyer doesn’t have their own Realtor the seller’s agent “double-sides” the deal (meaning the seller’s/listing agent receives both the buyer and seller side commission). In summary, not using a Realtor means you lose the advantage of our valuable experience but doesn’t result in any savings.
Reason 3: Our job Is To Protect Our Buyers’ Interests
When you hire us to be your Exclusive Buyer Agents we make sure that you get the facts about the house you’re buying….
- Organizing professional inspections to uncover hidden problems.
- Arranging the appraisal to make sure the property is a fair value.
- Ensuring you get full property disclosure documents about problems the seller may already know about.
- Showing you information about previously sold listings in the area so you’ll be able to make informed decisions.
- Making sure your earnest money gets deposited correctly.
- Reviewing the real estate contract so you understand what personal property comes with the house.
- Arranging for Contractors to check on inspection problems & hazards so you have an estimate of repair costs.
- Staying in contact with your bank to help facilitate your loan closing smoothly.
- Using Our Professional Experience and continuing education to help you avoid common scams.
- …There’s a bunch more reasons but I’m sure you’re starting to get the idea.
Reason 4: We Have Access To Powerful Portland Home-Search Resources Available Only To Professionally Licensed Agents
As members of the National Association of Realtors and RMLS we have access to the widest variety of content and in-depth information about Portland Real Estate Listings. Not only that but we can look up listing history to see previous pricing as well as finding out how much the home sold for in the past, tax records, previous listings, Title Reports showing liens against the property and much more. We can customize your search criteria so you get the most out of your real estate search.
Reason 5: Real Estate Brokers With Experience You Can Count On
Oregon Realty Company has been serving this state for over 60 years and we strive to uphold this tradition of exceptional service. As licensed real estate brokers we worked hard through the recession, gaining crucial experience in complex short sale and foreclosure transactions and have emerged as top producing real estate agents. We stayed in business through innovation and hard work. When other Portland Realtors were looking for new careers we looked for ways to offer you better service: 503-473-8001.