RMLS Terms For “Year-Built” Updated
RMLS Listings Form change has gone into effect as of August 3rd, 2011 which updates acronyms used to describe year-built status for residential listings in the metro area. Check out the newest Portland homes for sale and housing data at our new communities page. The following is a list of the definitions of new terms and meanings in use by buyer agents in RMLS:
- APPROX: Approximately – Indicates an estimate of the year that a house was constructed.
- FIXER: Property is in need of immediate repair
- NEW: Construction of House has been completed but home has not been occupied
- PROPOSED: Construction of Home has not yet begun.
- REGHIST: Property is registered as a Historic Home.
- REMOD: Portions or all of the Property have been remodeled.
- RESALE: Property is a pre-existing home for sale.
- RESTORD: Property has been restored to original condition.
- UNDERCON: Property is currently under construction, ground broken and building under way.
- UNKNOWN: Actual year property was built is not known due to loss of county records.