- List Price: $1,070,000
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 4 days (Listed on 11-13-2020)
- MLS Number: 20438747 [hg_accordion]
- Original List Price: $1,070,000
- Terms: Cash,Conventional
- Price Per Square Foot: $446
- Short Sale Y/N: No
- Third Party Approval Y/N: No
- Bank Owned (Foreclosure) Y/N: No [/hg_accordion]
Schools & Location:
- Street Address: 2900 E BURNSIDE ST Portland, OR 97214
- Elementary School: Glencoe
- Middle School: Mt Tabor
- High School: Franklin [hg_accordion]
- County: Multnomah
- Area: Portland Southeast
- Latitude: 45.522642000000
- Longitude: -122.635733000000
- Legal Description: MANNINGS ADD, BLOCK 1, LOT 4 EXC PT IN ST [/hg_accordion]
- Calculated Square Footage: 2,400, Source: owner
- Master Bedroom Level: Lower
- Interior Features: Hardwood Floors,Wall to Wall Carpet,Wood Floors,4th Floor,Vinyl Floor [hg_accordion]
- Bedrooms & Bathrooms: 4 / 3.0
- Approximate Total Square Footage: 4200 [/hg_accordion]
Property Taxes, Zoning, HOA & CCR's:
- Property Tax Amount: 4,362
- HOA Y/N, Fees: No, $ / [hg_accordion]
- CC&R's Y/N (Covenants Conditions & Restrictions): No
- Tax ID #1: R212165, , [/hg_accordion]
- Lot Size: 3,000 to 4,999 SqFt (4356 sq ft)
- Acres: 0.1000 [hg_accordion]
- Lot Description: On Busline,Level
- Lot Dimensions: 45x90
- Roof Description: Composition [/hg_accordion]
- Heating: Forced Air,Zoned, Electricity,Gas
- Hot Water: Electricity
- Water & Sewer: Public Water, Public Sewer [hg_accordion][/hg_accordion]
- Style: Live Work Unit
- Stories: 4
- Exterior Description: Asbestos [hg_accordion]
- Parking Spaces: 0
- Fireplace Description: Wood Burning, Number of Fireplaces: 2
- Property Type: Residential, Single Family Residence
- Year Built: 1910 / [/hg_accordion]
Listing Agent Data:
- Listing Agent Name: Ralph Jubb
- Listing Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [hg_accordion]
- Listing Agent ID: JUBBRALP
- Listing Agent Phone: 503-475-6017 ext:
- Listing Agent Fax: 503-620-1444
- Listing Company ID: 101350
- Listing Office ID: OLYH01
- Listing Office: Olympic Homes, Inc.
- Listing Office Phone: 503-475-6017
- : M00000531
- : Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- : M00000531
- : Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. [/hg_accordion]
Return to Property Details
The Lockwood Report: Daily 97214 Housing Market Update for Nov 23rd, 2020As of Monday, Nov 23rd, 2020, in 97214 there are a total of 28 active residential homes for sale, 29 pending listings and 22 properties sold in the most recent 30 day period. The average list price for all active residential listings in 97214 is $630,279, while the average asking price for properties new on market in the last 30 days is $619,985. Residential homes for sale in 97214 sold higher than asking price for this month, at an average selling price of $668,956 while new-to-market listings had lower asking prices averaging $619,985.
New listings in 97214 are outpacing sold properties. For the most recent 30 day period, 22 properties sold and 27 came on the market. In summary, new listings outpaced sales by 5. As a point of reference, in the month prior, there were 30 sold 97214 residential listings while 33 homes for sale became available on the market. Keep an eye on the number of pending listings (currently 29) because an increase in pending sales may offset an increase in new listing inventory.
*A zero result on the above 97214 graph means that no properties sold in the respective price range during the month indicated.
This content last updated on 11/23/2020, 21:18 (9:18 PM) PST. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Oregon Realty Co® are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon.