This content last updated on 05/24/2022, 02:01 (2:01 AM) PST. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.Disclaimer: All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Broker Network are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Listing content is copyright © 2022 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon.
Browse Portland, Oregon By Neighborhood
- Alberta Arts District (Sabin, Piedmont, King & Woodlawn)
- Belmont & Hawthorne (Inner Southeast):
Buckman, Sunnyside, Hosford-Abernethy
- Foster-Powell, Mt Scott – Arleta
- Irvington, Alameda & Grant Park
- Laurelhurst & Kerns
- Mount Tabor
- Parkrose, Maywood Park
- Rose City Park, Roseway
- Sellwood, Westmoreland
Zip Codes of Portland, Oregon & Surrounding Communities:
East Portland, Oregon Zip Codes:
- 97211 (NE Portland: Piedmont, Woodlawn)
- 97218 (NE Portland: Concordia, Cully) )
- 97220 (NE Portland: Parkrose)
- 97230 (NE Portland: Argay)
- 97212 (NE Portland: Irvington, Lloyd District)
- 97213 (NE Portland: Laurelhurst)
- 97232 (Close-in NE Portland: Buckman)
- 97215 (SE Portland: Mt Tabor)
- 97216 (SE Portland: Montavilla)
- 97233 (SE Portland: Powellhurst, Centennial)
- 97214 (Inner SE Portland)
- 97202 (SE Portland: Sellwood)
- 97206 (SE Portland: Foster-Powell, Fo-Po)
- 97266 (SE Portland: Lents, Gilbert)
- 97236 (SE Portland: Pleasant Valley)
West Portland, Oregon Zip Codes:
- 97209 (NW Portland: The Pearl District)
- 97210 (NW Portland: Alphabet Blocks, Slabtown, Forest Park, Willamette Heights)
- 97229 (NW Portland: Bethany, Cedar Mill)
- 97205 (SW Portland: Arlington Heights, Washington Park)
- 97204 (SW Portland: Downtown)
- 97201 (SW Portland: Goose Hollow)
- 97239 (SW Portland: South Waterfront, Homestead)
- 97221 (SW Portland: Bridlemile, Healy Heights, Southwest Hills)
- 97219 (SW Portland: Multnomah Village, Dunthorpe)
- 97225 (SW Portland: Sylvan-Highlands, Raleigh Hills)
[richardnet_area_page query=’portland’ report=’Portland’/]
Unlike national chain websites, we’re local Realtors and we care about helping you achieve your real estate goals. As state licensed brokers with Oregon Realty Company we’re proud to be a part of our firm’s 65+ year tradition of quality service to our clients. Our knowledgeable team serves all of the Portland Metro Area and surrounding rural communities and we can’t wait to earn your business by giving you our best. Our experienced staff and personal service are why people who call us often become lifelong clients.
Portland Metro & Surrounding Communities
Browse through the links above for Portland homes for sale sorted by area. Also included are surrounding and rural areas of interest to people who want to live near Portland but prefer a more rural lifestyle. We hope you enjoy our free and simple search tools to help you find a place to live that’s right for you. Can’t find what your looking for? Feel free to use our advanced property search or just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you.
Portland, Oregon defines hip, local culture nestled in an environmentally & socially conscious milieu. Realtors hear comments on our city’s “outdoorsy” feel, where Subarus & parkas are fashion statements. Locals enjoy coffee and the myriad of hand-crafted beers available at numerous independent establishments.
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about Portland, Oregon’s many vibrant neighborhoods and scenic suburbs. As Realtors we understand that finding the right neighborhood can be just as important as the home itself. Those familiar with business often hear the adage “Location, Location, Location” and we know how important this is for home buyers as well as sellers looking to distinguish their property from the also-rans.
Whether you are moving to Portland or a native Oregonian this section of the site is an easy way to explore the neighborhoods and suburbs in and around our city. We’re committed to providing you with relevant information about homes for sale as well as information about the various communities themselves. It’s also important to use our advanced search features so when we meet you’ll have an idea of Portland real estate values and be able to view all of the listings in the neighborhoods pique your interest. We hope you enjoy learning more about the many neighborhoods that make up our unique city and we look forward to exploring them with you.
After you peruse the neighborhood you like contact the Exclusive Portland Real Estate team for more information about home prices and real estate listings for sale in that area.