Property Address Returned Listing Info.Browse all Portland Real Estate
1405 SW CORBETT HILL CIR Portland, OR 97219
$4,495,000 | 4 bed, 4.2 bath | 9,829 sq ft | Colonial,Traditional | ActiveIconic historical beauty located in the heart of Portland's esteemed Dunthorpe neighborhood on 1.5 acres. Circular drive & ample parking at this dream entertainer exuding the elegance & charm of yesteryear w/fully updated systems & infrastructure. Gated estate offers privacy and picturesque level sunny grounds with space for pool, tennis & more. Wonderfully set up for live-in/guests w/separate suite area. Handy location just minutes to downtown, Lake Oswego & more. Top-ranked Riverdale Schools.
- List Price: $4,495,000
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 72 days (Listed on 01-18-2020)
- MLS Number: 20419370
- Original List Price: $4,495,000
- Terms: Cash,Conventional
- Price Per Square Foot: $457
- Short Sale Y/N: No
- Third Party Approval Y/N: No
- Bank Owned (Foreclosure) Y/N: No
Schools & Location:
- Street Address: 1405 SW CORBETT HILL CIR Portland, OR
- Elementary School: Riverdale
- Middle School: Riverdale
- High School: Riverdale
- County: Multnomah
- Area: Portland West, Raleigh Hills
- Latitude: 45.438519000000
- Longitude: -122.664062000000
- Legal Description: H L CORBETT ESTATES, BLOCK 2, LOT 10 TL 1900
- Calculated Square Footage: 9,829, Source: County
- Master Bedroom Level: Upper
- Interior Features: Garage Door Opener,Hardwood Floors,Sound System,Sprinkler,High Ceilings,Soaking Tub,Separate Living Quarters/Apartment/A
- Dining Room Features: Bay Window,Fireplace,Hardwood
- Family Room Description: Fireplace,French Doors,Hardwood Floors,Patio,High Ceilings
- Kitchen Appliances: Built-in Range,Built-in Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Appliances,Island,Pantry,Indoor Grill,Double Oven,Butler's
- Living Room Features: Fireplace,French Doors,Formal,Hardwood Floors,Patio,High Cei
- Bedrooms & Bathrooms: 4 / 4.2
- ADA Accessibility Y/N: Yes
- ADA Accessibility Description: Caregiver Quarters,Accessible Hallway(s),Ground Le
- Approximate Total Square Footage: 9829
Property Taxes, Zoning, HOA & CCR's:
- Property Tax Amount: 59,090
- HOA Y/N, Fees: Yes, $160 / Monthly
- CC&R's Y/N (Covenants Conditions & Restrictions): Yes
- Zoning: resid
- Tax ID #1: R174828, ,
- Lot Size: 1 to 2.99 Acres (68389 sq ft)
- Acres: 1.5700
- View: Mountain(s),Territorial
- Lot Description: Level,Private,Green Belt,Gated
- Roof Description: Composition
- Subdivision: DUNTHORPE RIVERDALE
- Heating: Heat Pump, Gas
- Cooling: Central Air
- Hot Water: Gas
- Water & Sewer: Public Water, Public Sewer
- Green Energy Y/N: Yes
- Style: Colonial,Traditional
- Stories: 3
- Exterior Description: Wood Siding
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fenced,Garden,Gas Hookup,Patio,Porch,Security Lights,Sprinkler,Tool Shed,Yard,Covered Deck
- Parking Spaces: 5
- Garage Type: Attached,Oversized
- Fireplace Description: Gas,Wood Burning, Number of Fireplaces: 6
- Property Type: Residential, Single Family Residence
- Year Built: 1916 /
Listing Agent Data:
- Listing Agent Name: Kathy Hall
- Listing Agent Email: Kathy@HallGroupProperties.com
- Listing Agent ID: HALLKATH
- Listing Agent Phone: 503-720-3900 ext:
- Listing Agent Fax: 503-636-7499
- Listing Company ID: 101838
- Listing Office ID: HASN01
- Listing Office: Hasson Company
- Listing Office Phone: 503-635-9801
- Co Agent Email: email@example.com
- Co Agent: Kevin Hall
- : HALLKEVI
- : 503-799-7255
- : 101838
- : HASN01
- : M00000531
- : Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- : M00000531
- : Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property was previously listed as MLS #19459092, but that listing has been withdrawn or cancelled.
This property was previously listed as MLS #19116815, but that listing has been withdrawn or cancelled.
This property was previously listed as MLS #18588937, but that listing has been withdrawn or cancelled.
This property was previously listed as MLS #18584227, but that listing has been withdrawn or cancelled.
Return to Property Details
The Lockwood Report: Daily 97219 Housing Market Update for Mar 30th, 2020As of Monday, Mar 30th, 2020, in 97219 there are a total of 105 active residential homes for sale, 87 pending listings and 60 properties sold in the most recent 30 day period. The average list price for all active residential listings in 97219 is $749,064, while the average asking price for properties new on market in the last 30 days is $651,039. Residential homes for sale in 97219 sold at an average price of $516,115 while newly listed properties came in higher on average, at $651,039.
New listings in 97219 are outpacing sold properties. For the most recent 30 day period, 60 properties sold and 87 came on the market. In summary, new listings outpaced sales by 27. As a point of reference, in the month prior, there were 61 sold 97219 residential listings while 81 homes for sale became available on the market. Keep an eye on the number of pending listings (currently 87) because an increase in pending sales may offset an increase in new listing inventory.
*A zero result on the above 97219 graph means that no properties sold in the respective price range during the month indicated.
This content last updated on 03/30/2020, 11:19 (11:19 AM) PST. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Oregon Realty Co® are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon.